- raised £0.00
- Goal £3,000.00
- Day left 3503 day(s) to end
Sponsor a Pony – Christmas Appeal 2020
Our Christmas Appeal offers our friends an opportunity to help keep Muirfield Riding Therapy’s service secure. Contributing to funding the care of our specially trained therapy ponies will help guarantee our life-changing therapeutic riding sessions in the months and years ahead. Please consider becoming Callie’s pony sponsor this Christmas.
If you would like to sponsor Callie this Christmas, see our sponsor packages below
Name: Calli, Born: 2008, Arrived at MRT: 2019, Gender: Mare, Height: 14.2hh, Breed: Irish Sport horse, Colour: Coloured (Skewbald)
Hello, I’m Callie, my ‘Show’ name is Caledonian Lass. I came from a private home where I was a family hacking pony. My friends tell me I have a very sweet nature and that my pretty face and has caught the eye of a few of the Muirfield Riding Therapy geldings! But I think the best things about me are my amazing big ears!
My field mate is Heather. I really like having company, and if Heather is out of our field on a ride I call out (whinny) to her to remind her to come back quick. I have really enjoyed exploring my new surroundings at West Fenton Farm, and I’m proud to say even the blow up crow scarers haven’t bothered me!
Our Coaches say:
Callie sailed through her training, so much so she was introduced to our session work fairly quickly. She’s proving to be a very versatile girl, and can carry a wide range of riders. She has a lovely fluid trot, and long stride with a fabulous pelvic movement, putting her riders through their physio paces!
Our riders and volunteers say:
I love Callie’s colour, she’s so pretty (Nathaniel)
I always look forward to Saturday mornings to do trotting on Callie, it’s fun! (Holly)
Have you ridden Callie? Tell us what you think – we’ll add your comment to her page!
All sponsor packages are for 12 months, and all our wonderful sponsors receive:
- NEW for Christmas 2020 – a golden rosette of their chosen pony
- A thank you card from their chosen pony
- A sponsorship certificate
- An A5 photo of their chosen pony
- Pony Pals also receive a Pony Magnet of their chosen pony
- Make a one-off donation of £30
- Sign up to be a Pony Pal by clicking our ‘Donate’ button on this page
Pony Pal Monthly
- Pony Pal Monthly donors also receive a pony magnet of their chosen pony, and a keyring
- Make a regular monthly donation of £5 per month (£60pa).
- Sign up to be a Pony Pal Monthly by clicking our ‘Monthly Giving’ button on this page Important – Please remember to click to share your contact details with us on our Paypal donation page
- Family Friends also receive a goody bag – blue cotton bag, pony magnet, keyring and pen
- Make a one-off donation of £100
- Sign up to be a Family Friend, by clicking our ‘Donate’ button on this page
Any questions? Please get in touch to talk with us about how you or your organisation can help