- raised £0.00
- Goal £3,000.00
- Day left 3587 day(s) to end
Important: we need your financial support more than ever to help us fund the care of our specially trained therapy ponies during the Coronavirus Crisis,
Temporary ‘digital’ Sponsor a Pony Pack
Please note that due to social distancing restrictions we will be sending you a temporary digital ‘Sponsor a Pony pack’ – your certificate and pony’s photo – by email. Your official pack will be posted to you once lockdown has ended.
If you would like to sponsor Charity, see our sponsor packages below
Name: Charity, Born: 2011, Arrived at MRT: 2017, Gender: Mare, Height: 15.3hh, Breed: Cob, Colour: Bay
Hello, I’m called Charity and I am a big bay cob with four fluffy, feathered feet and the cutest wobbly bottom lip. Everyone who has met me absolutely loves me, and I love them! I really enjoy being in riding therapy sessions and my trainers and riders say I’m brilliant, aw shucks! I live in ‘The Cobs’ field with Bibi and Storm – big cobs together. Bibi is quite a bit older than me, I like to follow her around so I can learn all her tricks.
Our physiotherapists say:
Charity is used mainly for adults because of her size. She has a swinging gait, which produces lateral movement in her rider. She has quite an upbeat trot which will increase tone in a rider who has low tone (floppy).
Our riders and volunteers say:
“Charity has a great forward movement which is what I need. I feel relaxed with my team around me.”
“Charity is so comfy to ride.”
“Charity is such a big sweetheart. She’s been brilliantly schooled and is so well behaved
Have you ridden Charity? Tell us what you think – we’ll add your comment to her page!
All sponsor packages are for 12 months, and all our wonderful sponsors receive:
- A thank you card from their chosen pony
- A sponsorship certificate
- An A5 photo of their chosen pony
- Pony Pals also receive a Pony Magnet of their chosen pony
- Make a single donation of £30
- Sign up to be a Pony Pal by clicking our ‘Donate’ button on this page
Pony Pal Monthly
- Pony Pal Monthly donors also receive a pony magnet of their chosen pony, and a keyring
- Make a regular monthly donation of £5 per month (£60pa).
- Sign up to be a Pony Pal Monthly by clicking our ‘Monthly Giving’ button on this page Please remember to click to share your contact details with us on our Paypal donation page
- Family Friends also receive a goody bag – blue cotton bag, pony magnet, keyring and pen
- Make a single donation of £100
- Sign up to be a Family Friend, by clicking our ‘Donate’ button on this page
Any questions? Please get in touch to talk with us about how you or your organisation can help