- raised £290.00
- Goal £3,000.00
- Day left 3621 day(s) to end
Important: we need your financial support more than ever to help us fund the care of our specially trained therapy ponies during the Coronavirus Crisis,
Temporary ‘digital’ Sponsor a Pony Pack
Please note that due to social distancing restrictions we will be sending you a temporary digital ‘Sponsor a Pony pack’ – your certificate and pony’s photo – by email. Your official pack will be posted to you once lockdown has ended.
If you would like to sponsor MacGregor, see our sponsor packages below
Name: McGregor, Born: 1993, Arrived at MRT: 2005, Gender: Gelding, Height: 14.2hh, Breed: Highland, Colour: Bay
Hey my name is MacGregor. My Show Name is MacGregor of Glenmuir but my friends just call me Mac. A very big thank you to one of my sponsors, East Lothian-based MacGregor Healthcare Ltd (www.macgregorhealthcare.com) for helping us launch our ‘Sponsor a Pony’ campaign. A perfect match!
I must say I am one handsome looking guy! I think my best features are my tail, dapples and my face. My worst feature is definitely my feet as they are small and make my bum look big!
Some of my favourite things are, treats and going to the beach where I can stretch my legs. Sometimes I try to have a bath in the sea!
Another thing I like to do is jump. I think I could jump for Scotland and without a doubt I would win the high jump at the Horse of the Year Show!
I do have to apologise to all the other Muirfield Riding Therapy ponies as I can be a bit grumpy, but its only because I worry about things.
Oh well I better go I’ve been talking for so long and there’s still so much hay to munch!
Our physiotherapists say:
MacGregor is used mainly for children now. He can be very forward. His active pace can be used to challenge a rider’s balance. His pace can also engage a rider with learning issues.
Our riders and volunteers say:
“MacGregor is the BEST!!!” (Rachel)
“I like the way he trots, he’s a happy horse.” (Thomas)
Have you ridden MacGregor? Tell us what you think – we’ll add your comment to his page!
All sponsor packages are for 12 months, and all our wonderful sponsors receive:
- A thank you card from their chosen pony
- A sponsorship certificate
- An A5 photo of their chosen pony
- Pony Pals also receive a Pony Magnet of their chosen pony
- Make a single donation of £30
- Sign up to be a Pony Pal by clicking our ‘Donate’ button on this page
Pony Pal Monthly
- Pony Pal Monthly donors also receive a pony magnet of their chosen pony, and a keyring
- Make a regular monthly donation of £5 per month (£60pa).
- Sign up to be a Pony Pal Monthly by clicking our ‘Monthly Giving’ button on this page Please remember to click to share your contact details with us on our Paypal donation page
- Family Friends also receive a goody bag – blue cotton bag, pony magnet, keyring and pen
- Make a single donation of £100
- Sign up to be a Family Friend, by clicking our ‘Donate’ button on this page
Any questions? Please get in touch to talk with us about how you or your organisation can help