We love being part of the Edinburgh Kiltwalk! Join us this year on 13th September 2020.
Important news – March 2020! Fundraising and the Coronavirus. In a show of incredible kindness, following the devastating impact of the Coronavirus on Scottish events and charity fundraising, the Kiltwalk’s partner The Hunter Foundation has announced they will continue to donate their generous bonus even if walks have to be cancelled!
What’s so great about The Kiltwalk?
- Find out why last year’s team loved being part of one of Scotland’s biggest mass participation fundraisers
- Easy fundraising with a bespoke online sponsor page for each Kiltwalker to share
- 100% of donations come to your charity – no fees taken off
- NEW for 2020, a whopping 50%! added to every Kiltwalker’s fundraising total thanks to the event partner, The Hunter Foundation! (You raise £100, we receive £150!!)
How does it work?
- Choose your distance – 5 mile Wee Wander , 14.5 mile Big Stroll, 24 mile Mighty Stride. There are three distances to choose from with the 5 mile Wee Wander being wheelchair accessible, and all routes end at Murrayfield Stadium with the Kiltwalk Party!
- Register – you pay to register yourself – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER VIA OUR MRT TEAM PAGE, and click on the orange ‘Join Team’ button to ensure your registration links to our Team page.
- Get in touch with Debs in our office so we can send you one of our Team sports t-shirts and let you know about ‘training’ walks (or indoors and garden exercise during Coronavirus restrictions!) – [email protected]
Are all routes wheelchair accessible? Only the 5 mile Wee Wander is accessible for wheelchairs.
What if I need a Carer to be with me? Carers of KiltWalkers go FREE – contact [email protected] who will give your Carer a special code to allow them to register for free so they can join you on the day.
Do I have to raise a set fundraising amount? There’s no minimum goal for Team Muirfield Riding Therapy, all sponsorship is gratefully appreciated!
Don’t want to walk? Why not Volunteer, or donate to our Team
Register to be a Kiltie Volunteers are known as a Kilties (the ‘heart, soul and smile of the Kiltwalk’) – each Kiltie’s chosen charity is ‘paid’ for every hour they volunteer on the day!
Donate to the MRT Team Every penny of your donation comes to the charity, plus an additional 50% thanks to The Hunter Foundation.
THANK YOU for your support