Live Show! We are delighted to be back with our Fun Dog Show fundraiser on Sunday 20th March – all sorts of Classes for all sorts of dogs.
Dogs and dog owners of all ages are welcome to our annual Fun Dog Show at our Indoor Arena, West Fenton. We’re delighted to be back to a live event again!
Pre-enter online £2.50+78p eventbrite fee
Enter-on-the-day (subject to availability) £3.50
CLICK HERE TO ENTER, all proceeds support Muirfield Riding Therapy
The Show kicks off with Dog Agility which opens at 10am and runs throughout the event – come and have a go, this is a pay on the day Class. All other Classes open from 10.30am, pre-book above.
Come and indulge in all things dog; our main sponsor Barking Cat Pet Photography will be there on the day, Kim will be taking lots of photos of your canine friends in action, and we’ll have a tombola with lots of doggie goodies to win!
Plus, for the dog pawrents, enjoy our cafe, bacon rolls, soup, and our legendary home baking!
10am Dog Agility opens and runs throughout the event
10.30am all other Classes open
* ALL SORTS OF CLASSES FOR ALL SORTS OF DOGS!
* TRY OUR DOG AGILITY COURSE – great for dogs & handlers!
* ROSETTES FOR ALL CLASSESS
* DOGGIE MERCHANDISE STALLS
* BIG TOMBOLA OF DOGGIE GOODIES!
* CAFE – bacon rolls, soup, legendary home baking!
* THANKS TO OUR MAIN SPONSOR, Barking Cat Pet Photography , our Champion of Champions will win a bespoke one hour home or outdoor photo session with Barking Cat Pet Photography including an A4 enlargement and digital images to share!
* Please help us spread the word * share with your friends *
(Profile photo credit: Blue Fountain Photography)
— CLASS SCHEDULE 2022 —
1. VETERAN: DOGS 8 YEARS AND OVER
2. CUTEST PUPPY UNDER 1 YEAR
3. PRETTIEST BITCH
4. MOST HANDSOME DOG
5. JUNIOR HANDLER (CHILD 5-9 YEARS)
6. JUNIOR HANDLER (CHILD 10-14 YEARS)
7. RESCUE DOG
8. WAGGIEST TAIL
9. DOG JUDGE WOULD MOST LIKE TO TAKE HOME
10. FANCY DRESS
11. BEST TRICK
12. CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS
IMPORTANT health and safety notices for visitor to West Fenton Yard:
*If you have symptoms of Covid-19, please do not attend this event
*Facemasks are mandatory (unless medically exempt)
*Handsanitizer will be available throughout the venue
*If there are any changes to Covid-19 restrictions, affecting this event, we will inform competitors via email and make an announcement across our social media platforms
There have been Equine Flu outbreaks in the U.K in recent years. We have measures in place to protect our ponies. It is important that you follow the guidelines below when visiting our West Fenton yard, thank you;
*Please keep all dogs on the lead at all times.
*Please keep all dogs well away from the ponies.
*Please do not touch or pet any ponies in any fields on the yard.
*Please deposit dog poo bags in the bins provided and under no circumstances leave any bags laying around the yard or Arena.
*Please park only in the designated car parking areas as directed by our marshals.
*Please use hand sanitiser before coming to the yard and on leaving – we have onsite toilet facilities at our Indoor Arena.
*If you have your own horses and are aware of any flu symptoms please highlight this to us as a matter of urgency.