We are delighted that the crew at The Kiltwalk have launched Scotland’s Virtual Kiltwalk for 2021 – we had loads of fun last year! The theme this year is ‘walk, run, or just have fun’, and so we have decided to do just that. Read on to find out about our Team MRT challenge and join us as we aim to go ‘Round the World in 90 Days!’
Donate here to our challenge
Sign up here anytime until 25th April! Choose ‘Muirfield Riding Therapy’ as your charity
Join our Facebook Group for Team MRT banter and updates
Team MRT’s ‘Round the world in 90 days challenge’
As our ‘Virtual Kiltwalk’ challenge this year, we have decided we’d like Team MRT to take on a special challenge and see how far we can get by the end of the Virtual Kiltwalk Weekend on 25th April.
Click here to watch our video. We would like our Team MRT Kiltwalkers to help us get ‘Round the World in 90 Days’ !
Whether you’re walking, running, cycling, pushing, swimming – choose a destination to aim for and go for it!
Join in and start logging your miles, anytime between 25th January – 25th April!
This event means such a lot to us. Not only will Kiltwalk’s Sir Tom Hunter top up everyone’s fundraising by a huge 50%, but it’s giving us something to do ‘virtually’ together, to keep healthy and see us through lockdown.
- Get your friends and family involved!
- Join in the banter, get fit, get healthy, have fun
- Build up the miles – walk, run, ride, cycle, push, swim – and let’s see how far we can get by 25th April
- Fundraising totaliser – no minimum amount to raise, whatever amount you can raise will be added to our Team Total!
How do I register ?
- Click here to sign up to Scotland’s Virtual Kiltwalk, the link will automatically add you to Team MRT! ‘Team MRT – Muirfield Riding Therapy’
- Please now click here to email us to let us know your postal address so we can send you your free bandana!
- Join our Team MRT Facebook Group for chat/updates
- Start logging your miles on your fundraising page and help us get ‘Round the World in 90 Days’! – you can add miles in manually, or, if you use fitness app Strava, you can synch to your Strava account and upload to your page – here’s a simple guide to synching Strava
- Tag us on social media – share your fundraising Challenge page with your friends and family! Our hashtag – #KiltwalkRoundTheWorld Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube