Sign up and entry requirements for our Spring Car Rally Trail!
Scroll down for entry requirements. Looking for something to do in the Easter holidays? This spring, jump in your car anytime between 2nd – 25th April, and take part in our Rally Trail! It’s not a race, take part at your own leisure and enjoy the route as it winds its way around the beautiful East Lothian countryside, in all its Springtime glory.
- Allow around 2.5-3 hours to complete the 40 mile route, depending on your picnic stop and clue spotting skills!
- Take part at your own leisure, anytime from Friday 2nd April – Sunday 25th April (last completed entries to be submitted by 5pm on 25th April)
- NEW route for 2021, starts and ends in the lovely village of Gifford.
- NEW online registration and quiz answer form
- NEW picnic recipes – make some sweet treats for your trip!
- Prize Draw – All correct entries will be added into our prize draw! The first 10 completed entries returned with all answers correct will receive an extra 4 tickets added to the draw, giving them 5 chances to win!
HOW TO REGISTER & ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Entry is £15 (+ £1.76 eventbrite fee) per car, click here to enter via Eventbrite
Minimum entry requirements
1) Car Team of 2 minimum – a driver and navigator. Other household members can be in your Car Team as long as your team adheres to the current COVID-19 Scottish Government guidelines on social distancing
2) Entry to be submitted by your Team Car Driver who must,
– Be 18 years or older on 2nd April 2021
– Hold a full UK Driver’s Licence
– Be fully insured to drive the vehicle
– Have up to date vehicle insurance – this is a legal requirement in the UK
GOOD LUCK AND THANK YOU
By signing up to our Rally Trail fundraiser, you are helping secure the future of our life-changing service.
This event is part of our alternative and COVID safe ways to continue to fundraise and raise awareness of our work during lockdown. But perhaps most importantly, it’s about having a bit of fun together during this tough time.